Monday, March 29, 2010

Marvelous Monday

Okay, so sorry about yesterday. I lied. After I posted, we had to leave (I was at my grandparents house) and I wasn't able to go on the computer when I got home. So, here I am, on Monday morning. And I have TONS to announce.

HoN FANS!!!!

The first chapter of Burned was released TODAY! Be sure to check out houseofnightseries.com! Click on Burned, at the bottom of the page. It was WOW! I couldn't believe it. The first chapter is pretty good. I NEED to read it when it comes out. I'll make a post about HoN later. But for those of you who are caught up, ENJOY!

For those of you who liked Darkest Powers (Kelley Armstrong):

The Reckoning is released in 8! days. The first eight chapters are available here: http://www.harperteen.com/contests/kelleyarmstrong/

And the next chapter will be posted on Thursday. The book will be released April 6, 2010. It's pretty good, so I would recommend it.

Vampire Academy fans:

The first chapter of Spirit Bound was posted: http://richellemead.com/excerpt/excerpt11.htm

What else?

Oh, yeah. Blue Bloods fans: Cover for Misguided Angel here: http://shelf-life.ew.com/2010/03/24/exclusive-first-look-at-melissa-de-la-cruz’s-misguided-angel-cover/

Not much else. Well, not much else that I can remember. Mockingjay (Suzanne Collins) comes out 8-24-10. Dark Flame (Alyson Noel) 6-22-10. The Reckoning 4-06-10. Burned 4-27-10. Spirit Bound 5-18-10. Misguided Angel 10-05-10. Last Sacrifice (Richelle Mead) 12-14-10. More dates and info to come. I'll definitely be looking into 2010 authors. And hopefully I'll get some reading done over Spring Break. My goal: 10 books. Watch me meet that goal. I should probably be posting every day next week. Slowly I'll get ten books finished. Just watch me. But, for now, my update:
Impulse: 498
Glass Houses: 45
The War of the Worlds: 32

I plan on reading:
Willow by Julia Hoban
Crank by Ellen Hopkins
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Distant Waves by Suzanne Weyn

Hopefully BEFORE Spring Break. Yay! :)
Maybe I'll be able to finish a good portion of my +1000 (and growing) books to read list.
(And if you have books to recommend to me, PLEASE leave a comment. Will post my READ list next. ;] )

0 comments: