Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Weekly Update

Okay, so yesterday I went to the library.
I got:
Turnabout - Margaret Peterson Haddix
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies - Seth Grahame-Smith
It's Kind of a Funny Story - Ned Vizzini
Bloom - Elizabeth Scott
Double Helix - Nancy Werlin
Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life - Wendy Mass
On my list, I was supossed to get:
The Dead Girls' Dance - Rachel Caine (Woops)
Rebel Angels - Libba Bray (Woops)
The Prophet of Yonwood - Jeanne DuPrau (Woops)
Something by Elizabeth Scott (YAY!)
Something by Nancy Werlin (YAY!)
Something by Wendy Mass (YAY!)
Update:
Burned (Ellen Hopkins) - pg 138
Turnabout (Margaret Peterson Haddix) - pg 73
Also, since my birthday was yesterday, I got some monies. On Saturday I'm having a get-together with my other side of the family. They always give my money, so yeah. I've decided to put aside some of it. But the rest will be spent on books.
I would get:
The Forest of Hands and Teeth - Carrie Ryan $10
The Dead-Tossed Waves $17
The Adoration of Jenna Fox -Mary E. Pearson $10
Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver $18
Then either:
Shadow Kiss - Richelle Mead $10
North of Beautiful - Justina Chen Headly $10
---OR---
Because I am Furniture - Thalia Chaltas $10
Interview with PC Cast:
Not much else to say. Have a good reading day!

0 comments: