Thursday, April 1, 2010

YA and Adult booklist

Marley and Me - John Grogan
The Host - Stephenie Meyer
The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire
Twilight - Stephenie Meyer
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead
Frost Bite
Shadow Kiss
Blood Promise
Blue Bloods - Melissa de la Cruz
Masquerade
Revelations
The Van Alen Legacy
Marked - PC and Kristin Cast
Betrayed
Chosen
Untamed
Hunted
Tempted
Beastly - Alex Flinn
The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold
Life as we Knew It - Susan Beth Pfeffer
My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult
Evermore - Alyson Noel
Blue Moon
Shadowland
Tithe - Holly Black
Valiant
Ironside
The Truth About Forever - Sarah Dessen
Just Listen
This Lullaby
Along for the Ride
Dreamland
Keeping the Moon
Some Like You
That Summer
Lock and Key
The Secret Between Us - Barbara Delinsky
Wake - Lisa McMann
Fade
Gone
Uglies - Scott Westerfeld
Pretties
Specials
Extras
Midnighters: The Secret Hour
Midnighters: Touching Darkness
Midnighters: Blue Noon
Peeps
The Last Days
The Risen Empire
The Killing of Worlds
Premonitions - Jude Watson
Disappearance
Wicked Lovely - Melissa Marr
Ink Exchange
Fragile Eternity
Bones of Faerie - Janni Lee Simner
Chibi Vampire Vol1
Chibi Vampire Vol2
Chibi Vampire Vol3
Chibi Vampire Vol4
13 Reasons Why - Jay Asher
A Walk to Remember - Nicholas Sparks
The Last Song
The Looking Glass Wars - Frank Beddor
Seeing Redd
ArchEnemy
A Certain Slant of Light - Laura Witcomb
Hush, hush - Becca Fitzpatrick
The Rules of Survival - Nancy Werlin
Impossible
Every Soul a Star - Wendy Mass
ttyl - Lauren Myracle
ttfn
l8r, g8r
Bliss
Fallen - Lauren Kate
City of Bones - Cassandra Clare
City of Ashes
City of Glass
Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl

Elsewhere - Gabrielle Zevin
Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac
Everlost - Neal Shusterman
A Great and Terrible Beauty - Libba Bray
Runaway - Wendelin Van Draanen
Flipped

Impulse - Ellen Hopkins
Dead is the New Black - Marlene Perez
What My Mother Doesn't Know - Sonya Sones
Luna - Julie Anne Peters
Devil's Kiss - Sarwat Chadda
The Memory of Water - Karen White
Wings - Aprilynne Pike
Wintergirls - Laurie Halse Anderson
Speak
The Strange Power - L.J. Smith
The Possessed
The Passion
The Killing Circle - Andrew Pyper
The Summoning - Kelley Armstrong
The Awakening
Song of the Sparrow - Lisa Ann Sandell
Tantalize - Cynthia Leitich Smith
Animal Farm - George Orwell
1984
Brave New World - Aldous Huxley
To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
Little Women - Louis May Alcott
Where the Red Fern Grows - Wilson Rawls
Terra Nova: The Search - Nathan Charlton*
The Strand Phrophecy - JBB Winner
Glass Houses - Rachel Caine (just finished TODAY!)

Currently Reading:
Burned - Ellen Hopkins: pg 33
The War of the Worlds - H.G. Wells: pg 57
Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater: 32

* I happened to have met this author. I've talked to him a few times. Anyways, I liked the book. It's Sci-fi. Just thought I would "advertise" him a little bit. You can get his book at Amazon or his website: http://www.charltonbooks.com/.
Unfortunately, I'm not in any of the pictures. Go figure. Anyways, I was there. I didn't buy the book because I was broke at the time (kind of like I am now). Oh well. I'm trying to catch up on some reading anyways. I want to read:
The Dead Girls' Dance - Rachel Caine
Rebel Angels - Libba Bray
The Prophet of Yonwood - Jeanne DuPrau
Something by Elizabeth Scott
Something by Nancy Werlin
Something by Wendy Mass

Sorry it keeps changing. I can't really rely on the library or friends anymore. The library always seems to have the books I want checked out, or my friends forget to bring the book. Hopefully I'll at least finish three or four books next week. I should have time for it. Anyways, have a nice Spring Break and if you already had yours, I hope it was interesting. Bye!

0 comments: